Download the latest version of the DemuxToy free TS analyser for Windows. It takes around a minute to download and a few clicks to install.
|Download DemuxToy Free TS Analyser|
|DemuxToyLite TS Analyser v1.2.4 zipped .MSI installer file for Windows (5.2MB)|
|for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit|
|(click here for details of changes since the last release)|
The DemuxToy Lite stream analyser is released under a freeware license. There is no hidden spyware, advertising or other similar functionality within the product.
1. Check your PC meets the DemuxToy Lite minimum system requirements for installing.
2. Right-click on the link and select Save Target As... (Internet Explorer), Save Link As... (FireFox), Save Link Target As... (Netscape), Save Target As... (Opera).
3. When the file has finished downloading on to your PC right click and unzip it.
4. Double click the .MSI installer. If a 'Do you want to run this file?' window is displayed then click Run. Note. The analyser is not digitally signed as a publisher so it may display unknown publisher.
5. Follow the DemuxToyLite installer instructions to complete the install.
Common Download Problems
1. Google Chrome can flag or block newly released packed zipped .MSI files as malicious when they are not. If you have this problem with newer releases then the same DemuxToy installer file is also available as a .7z file here, which Google Chrome is happy with.
All downloadable files available on the web site are scanned daily.
|DemuxToyLite user manual|
Any questions or problems installing or using the stream analyser?
|Linux Command Line Tools|
For Linux hosts you can download a BETA version of a TS analyser command line tool here: